I first put my bucket list in writing less than a year ago, so I was rather surprised and delighted when I looked at it today and realized that I can already cross off one item and part of another. Actually, now that I think of it, several parts of the first item on the list have also been taken care of. Not bad at all, I’d say!
So I suppose now is as good a time as any to update my list… and while I’m at it, I might as well add a few items that have come to mind since my original post. Time to dream!
My Bucket List
- Achieve all of the items on my blogging bucket list (of course!).
- Read the whole book and complete all the tasks in The Artist’s Way.
Get a piano of my ownand start taking lessons again.
- Own our home, mortgage-free.
- Become a Certified Zentangle Teacher™ (CZT™).
- Travel to places outside of North America (top of my list: Italy, Greece, France, England, Ireland).
- Learn to play pool properly: understand the rules, develop some technique, practice regularly.
- Get laser eye surgery.
Conquer my fear and learn to cook with a gas barbecue.
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight.
- Become fluent in Italian.
- Become fluent in French.
- Write and publish a book.
- Learn to paint in watercolours.
- Set up an art studio in my home.
To be continued…
Do you have a Bucket List?