Happy Sunday! Wherever you are, however you might be feeling, whatever the weather, there is always something in your life for which to be grateful. I hope you’ll take a few minutes to stop and consider your blessings and then share some of them here, either as a comment or by adding your gratitude blog post to the linkup.
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Funny people who share their gift for humour with the world.
- Hearty laughter.
- Chances to bond with friends and get to know them better.
- Public libraries.
- Creative encouragement and validation in the form of an absolute TON of Facebook “Likes” and positive comments on one of my photos.
- Opportunities to earn some extra money through freelancing.
- Discovering and being inspired by the “What You Can When You Can” book and web site.
- All of the incredibly supportive people in my life.
- Having a four-day work week and three-day weekend lifestyle.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in June!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.